Dealer Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thib

Reaction score
When the inventory site says "Dealer Ordered" i'm assuming that means that it's on it's way (at some point) to the dealer but not there yet correct?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the inventory site says "Dealer Ordered" i'm assuming that means that it's on it's way (at some point) to the dealer but not there yet correct?

No, that means it was ordered by the dealer but not a customer order.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Mine was ordered. Then pulled and now waiting to get used as an allocation. I can post the build sheet though later. It's not totally loaded. I didn't do some options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums AustinCraft,

Here, you're going to find some of the most die-hard Raptor guys in the country, but they also know their trucks better than anyone at most dealerships, and we've had the order sheets and pricing data for months now, in all honesty, almost a month before the dealerships received their official copies.

With that all being said, I have to ask...per your post above...

Shadow Black, Black Interior SUPERCREW - MSRP $51,310
802A Package - MSRP $ 9,345
PWR SLIDING WINDOW - Included in 802A
SYNC 3 - Included in 802A
TORSEN DIFF - Included in 802A
360 CAMERA - Included in 802A
BLIS - Included in 802A
AUTO TEMP - Included in 802A
INFLATEBALE BELT - Included in 802A
TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER - Included in 802A
BOXL IGHTING - Included in 802A
LED SPOTLIGHTS - Included in 802A
PRO TRAILER ASSIST - Included in 802A
REMOTE START - Included in 802A
NAVIGATION - Included in 802A
17'' CAST ALUM WHEEL - Standard Equipment

Including the $1,195 Destination & Delivery charge, that totals to an MSRP of $61,850.
Invoice of $57,510 if you really want to get into the mud.

Unless my math is fuzzy, you're missing about $7,365 in upgrades to achieve an actual MSRP of $69,215.

In fact, as posted, there isn't a single upgrade on that truck aside from the 802A package.

You have our attention. As a neighbor just down the road (Huntsville), I hope there's more to add.

Respectfully,

Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a quick search of Fords Dealer inventory, it don't show and Dealer ordered Raptors for Lynn Layton Ford, so I would assume this was a customer order that someone backed out of.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking the same thing, that price indicates you basically have every single option on the truck available from ford.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
It should be noted that dealers need to be Supporting Vendors to post trucks for sale on FRF. If you see one posting information only, that is fine. If they are trying to sell a truck, report the post and I will make sure they get the Supporting Vendor info.

Here, you're going to find some of the most die-hard Raptor guys in the country, but they also know their trucks better than anyone at most dealerships, and we've had the order sheets and pricing data for months now, in all honesty, almost a month before the dealerships received their official copies.
Good call-out and discussion.