custom road bike for sale / trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
W

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I am a Roadie. I have a Wilier Cento1 Tri bike.-- I know bikes but I can't see 6k for a bike that doesn't have Zipps/Campy/ or anything other than the frame and SRAM.

I wasn't trying to come onto another guys thread and share my opinion but too late I suppose.

2011 Wilier Cento1 SL - Competitive Cyclist

hmmm....anything other than the frame and SRAM? This bike I'm selling is top teir equipment for someone 6'1"-6'5" and would likely be best suited for someone 180+ lbs.....not a typical roadie skinny dude. These wheels are the best training wheels for this bike for the intended purpose. I would much rather have the Chris King hubs with 32 spokes instead of Campy etc. Also, look at the price of the pedals, bottom bracket etc. and see how it all adds up. This entire bike was hand built and custom put together by one of the best in the business. If you wanted to buy one you would have to wait 4+ months. This is not a mail order carbon frame that is built in Taiwan. This is a hand made and hand selected parts pick by a builder in Montana who recently won handmade bike of the year. Cheers!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain't a skinny roadie. I'm 6'3 200- 9% body fat. I do triathlons, I got a carbon frame. Not sure what your saying.

Again not Tryna get into an argument over a bike. That would be retarded

OP
OP
W

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ain't a skinny roadie. I'm 6'3 200- 9% body fat. I do triathlons, I got a carbon frame. Not sure what your saying.

Again not Tryna get into an argument over a bike. That would be retarded

My basic point is this bike is designed for someone my size - 6'3.5", 210 lbs, sub 10% body fat and lots of power. My body explains the size of titanium tubes, exact wheel build etc. Just because it's not the carbon stuff you're familiar with doesn't mean it is cheap stuff. Anyway, this is actually a great training bike for you...maybe you should buy it :) I'll give you a Raptor forum discount. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.