Crazy ass dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
My local dealer has this inbound. Sticker is $83,525. Maybe it costs $50k for the custom backwards lettering. You'd think for that kind of cash, they could at least post the image correctly.

View attachment 317809
The reverse applique is actually a $50,000 option. It's so that people can read the grille and know its a Ford when they look at you in the rear-view in traffic.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My local dealer has this inbound. Sticker is $83,525. Maybe it costs $50k for the custom backwards lettering. You'd think for that kind of cash, they could at least post the image correctly.

View attachment 317809
That's the version for left side countries. If you look closely you can see that the steering wheel is on the right. Anyway, those cost extra.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem with this theory is that Ford will sell every Raptor they make and would sell more if they could make more. If you cant tell from reading this forum, we are all hungry for the Raptor. Those that want to wait will wait but it doesn't matter. New Raptor flat sells and that's the bottom line.

I thought I was clear that I was talking about impact of sales in the future, not now. Not all those who are want one but are waiting will still be waiting a couple years from now, and they will avoid the stealerships if they are still in the market. If your thinking that the Raptor will still be in such high demand that Raptors will still go at MSRP at a minimum years from now, that's not what we've seen in the past.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah, but you can call them and ask. https://www.mclaneford.com/

Just passing on what was passed to me. You're welcome.

Suggest any other **** talkers give them a call too if they want to find out
I got on their list. It was 12 deep. Their low allocation numbers mean I’ll probably get a truck in like 2025? But we haven’t discussed price or anything yet (Matt).