Correct Wheels/Tires without rubbing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jusaur

Reaction score
Here is a few pics and sorry for the delay. I think theses are posted in another thread as well but can remember which one.
would you please send all specifications of your wheels and tires. Looks awesome. Also the RPG size. Please include brands and place you bought if possible.

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, I went with the 1.5" RPG leveling collar.

Second, the tires are Toyo Open County MT's, size 35x12.5x20. On a side note, I had Nitto Trail MT's and absolutely hated them. The Toyo's are lighter, balance better and are way more quiet (it is an MT so you always get some road noise).

Third, the wheels are made by ADV.1 and I originally had them made for my Gen 1 Raptor. I actually swapped them onto my Gen 2 cause I like them so much. They are the ADV6 Truck Spec wheels. They have a matte black insert and a polished blacked barrel. They are a 20x10 with a zero offset.

Finally, I ordered them through Wheels Boutique. They are the largest distributor of both ADV and HRE. They were great to deal with and would definitely buy through them again.

would you please send all specifications of your wheels and tires. Looks awesome. Also the RPG size. Please include brands and place you bought if possible.