converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would this mean that we need to provide proper documentation to show we own a raptor at the events now

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score

these make reversing so much better and people who love to give us the high beams a surprise.

it may only have 2wd and be called a fake but I'm not afraid to get her dirty or push her to her limits.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome! i have an 08 F150 for our shop truck, and have the fiberwerx kit about to hit my doors any day now. i wanted a fully Line-X'd raptor and am too big a ***** to spray the one i have, so the fiberwerx kit is my plan. i have been waiting to see someone do this for a looooong time. i hope i can pick your brain a bit when i do our conversion. what kit did you use? did you use the OEM suspension?? i have a million questions! looks like a great job!

EDIT: i just went back to page 1. your suspension pics didnt download the first time i saw this. pretty badass suspension!

Last edited:

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spjh.jpg
[/URL]

Looking good, that last picture almost make it look like you were doing donuts in the front yard to get it dirty =P very Clean - I like it!

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call me a hater but I just don't get it. In my eyes, not a Raptor

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Yes, a Raptor CLONE

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, it is a budget friendly Raptor. The raptor is an F150 after all. Much better than taking a dodge or chevy and trying to build a Reper.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well all want budget friendly Raptors. But what did we do? We made the sacrifice and bought REAL Raptors.

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome! i have an 08 F150 for our shop truck, and have the fiberwerx kit about to hit my doors any day now. i wanted a fully Line-X'd raptor and am too big a ***** to spray the one i have, so the fiberwerx kit is my plan. i have been waiting to see someone do this for a looooong time. i hope i can pick your brain a bit when i do our conversion. what kit did you use? did you use the OEM suspension?? i have a million questions! looks like a great job!

EDIT: i just went back to page 1. your suspension pics didnt download the first time i saw this. pretty badass suspension!

just text me what you need to know. 714 767 7037. all my parts are OEM for the body. i didn't want any of that fiberglass crap hahaha.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Looking good, that last picture almost make it look like you were doing donuts in the front yard to get it dirty =P very Clean - I like it!

hahaha it does but na thats my buddies house and his backyard is just a ton of trails.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Well all want budget friendly Raptors. But what did we do? We made the sacrifice and bought REAL Raptors.

once I'm completely done i will have a truck that will outrun a raptor for $20,000 cheaper. I like building my own things when i can. you learn to appreciate what you have when you build it yourself. the fact that I'm 23 and have a truck that looks like a $70,000 truck and push it further than most can do in there stock trucks makes me love sitting in the driver seat. i can tell you my truck doesn't have the electronics, 6.2L engine, or interior but she gets me from point a to b with compliments everywhere i go.