Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I reached out again - oh because I'm like that - and Tom at FP confirmed build date of AUG 16th and that the truck has a VIN... btw- VINs are only shared by the dealer. Someone here mentioned something about color, which is true - check your DOS-like documents and make sure you have the color code entered (mine is 37 pkg AM Blue) which is coded HX.

Good luck!
So you were unscheduled last week, and today it was now scheduled?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you were unscheduled last week, and today it was now scheduled?
i called a week or two ago and was unscheduled--checked again this morning and now i am scheduled for the week of aug 9. my order was placed on june 10. the other poster is correct in that dealers get the vin, at least that's what i was told too

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out again - oh because I'm like that - and Tom at FP confirmed build date of AUG 16th and that the truck has a VIN... btw- VINs are only shared by the dealer. Someone here mentioned something about color, which is true - check your DOS-like documents and make sure you have the color code entered (mine is 37 pkg AM Blue) which is coded HX.

Good luck!
My VOC says Iconic Silver with color code JS next to it. If I’m understanding this right, FP will be able to tell me the color code if it’s moving forward with being scheduled?