Cobb Redline Carbon CAI and Scoop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased the COBB Carbon Redline Cold Air Intake and Scoop. Did this before I realized Shelby swaps the entire air box out when adding there CAI. I don’t want to fuss with sourcing a factory intake to get the lower half needed to complete the install. Both units are brand new. I unpacked everything before realizing my mistake. Other than that they are pristine. Will throw in a K&N charge tube (same issue) for anyone who wants it. I need the garage space back…

Looking for $800.00 (plus shipping) for everything. Message me for a shipping quote (will be using UPS).

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1348.jpeg
    IMG_1348.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
Caljae1

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased the COBB Carbon Redline Cold Air Intake and Scoop. Did this before I realized Shelby swaps the entire air box out when adding there CAI. I don’t want to fuss with sourcing a factory intake to get the lower half needed to complete the install. Both units are brand new. I unpacked everything before realizing my mistake. Other than that they are pristine. Will throw in a K&N charge tube (same issue) for anyone who wants it. I need the garage space back…

Looking for $800.00 (plus shipping) for everything. Message me for a shipping quote (will be using UPS).
Lowering the asking price to 750.00. Includes shipping to US (not including Hawaii or Alaska).