Checking for your order status? Give Ford Performance a break :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
I spoke with them more times than I’m willing to admit here while I waited for my delivery. They were always super cool about checking my VIN and liked talking about the Raptor. I say call whenever you want as long as you’re nice to them.

raptor52

Reaction score
I stopped calling. I got tired of hearing the word Unscheduled
Question: Since you heard Unscheduled - that means they found your order code, sales code etc., did or does your dealership have an allotment available.

Anyone else? When I called FP they could not find my order code, from the paperwork I received from dealership. When I asked dealer about it he told me they didnt have an allotment left so it wouldnt show up on FP side. Is this statement true?

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor order went from Ford update emails telling me they are still having supply chain challenges to suddenly the dealership saying my truck will be delivered in 1-2 weeks! So... I would say the process is a bit unorganized. I'm happy to have my truck but I know I would have enjoyed being informed of each stage. Also it appears my truck must have been produced quickly because it looked brand new top and bottom!

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: Since you heard Unscheduled - that means they found your order code, sales code etc., did or does your dealership have an allotment available.

Anyone else? When I called FP they could not find my order code, from the paperwork I received from dealership. When I asked dealer about it he told me they didnt have an allotment left so it wouldnt show up on FP side. Is this statement true?

Allotment is irrelevant to being able to track a vehicle... Have your dealer send you a copy of the status tape. That will show the status, and the original order date. Sounds like they forgot to order the truck.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I remember doing this on my 2017 gen 2 once. week. My 2023 37PP just randomly showed up 2 weeks ago at the dealer. He called me and the first thing he said to me was "Did you hear the good news?" I figured we got a VIN number and the process was starting. He goes your truck just showed up! The last time I called him to get an update was in early march and he told me that there was no movement and he would let me know if he heard anything. I was questioning if he had an allocation for a 37PP at that point as I ordered in September. I feel like I missed out on the calling ford performance every week to see if I had a build date... But I'm still happy lol