Carbonized Grey Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skuxxoffroad

Reaction score
A month or two in - how do you feel about it? Still loving it?

I need more pictures! I have been debating throwing some matte ppf on this guy.DSC06731.JPG

skaarju

Reaction score
I just picked it up from my detailer. I love the way it came out. He wrapped my corroded shocks and rear tow hooks to match the front.
Hey man did you have them do the stealth ppf over the decals, did they cut around them, or did you buy new decals to put over the stealth? I’m getting mine done this week and don’t want to spend another 3500 just on decals

OP
OP
sf2360

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man did you have them do the stealth ppf over the decals, did they cut around them, or did you buy new decals to put over the stealth? I’m getting mine done this week and don’t want to spend another 3500 just on decals
Over the decals. Those decals are thin, and they look fine. If you like, I could send you close-ups.

skaarju

Reaction score
Over the decals. Those decals are thin, and they look fine. If you like, I could send you close-ups.
Some more pics and closeups would be awesome. They have the vehicle and are going to start on it Friday. They mentioned there might be a slight line- air gap where the ppf meets the decals? Also, what did you do for tint all around and did you do Ceramic tint or no? I’m coming from a ‘23 37 model azure grey and only wrapped the front with regular clear Xpel PPF as I like the color a lot but as I’m sure you’re aware they didn’t continue that color in ‘24. The carbonized grey I personally think looks best with the stealth.