Carbon fiber parts from Covid boredom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took a few months hiatus but now im back!!!

Anthony, so sorry to hear about the family/medical problems a little while back. In my thoughts bruv.

My Matt finish parts also have a good amount of peel. I have since removed them from my car since they didn’t look nearly as nice as they once did. I wasn’t sure what to make of it but it is what it is.

Please let me know if you do ever end up making another batch!!!!

Thanks

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately have a set of matte that has been peeling. I sent Snag a DM on asking how I can fix this, but haven't heard back. Does anyone out there know what steps I can take? I really don't want to put the originals back on and have this be a waste. Thanks in advance for any support.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I unfortunately have a set of matte that has been peeling. I sent Snag a DM on asking how I can fix this, but haven't heard back. Does anyone out there know what steps I can take? I really don't want to put the originals back on and have this be a waste. Thanks in advance for any support.
Sand them down and respray them. It’s not that hard just don’t over sand them.

OP
OP
EL Snagadore

EL Snagadore

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM, I will replace them.