Can you not add records to FordPass anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitepony04

Reaction score
Changed my oil today and I always upload a pic of the receipt on the FordPass service history app. The option to add a record is gone. What gives?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you may be able to do it via laptop online. However, I don’t see how you can still do it in the app. They better unfvck this or there’s no point in the app for me.

Hell, there may be no point in Ford for me after this last $ealership debacle.

Coop65

Reaction score
Looks like you may be able to do it via laptop online. However, I don’t see how you can still do it in the app. They better unfvck this or there’s no point in the app for me.

Hell, there may be no point in Ford for me after this last $ealership debacle.

Can you elaborate as to adding records by laptop?? Heck I thought the APP was the only way and I just noticed that option in the app is gone too… same here I did an oil change and went to add my pics of receipts and it isn’t there that I can see anymore…

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t done it, but saw it over on the F150 forms. If you login via the Internet on the website. Not the app, but the website. It appears you still have the option to add. I should’ve snagged that link, and if I come back across it if allowed, I will post it.