California Buyers - MSRP or Dealer Markup........POLL

Negotiated Price

• MSRP

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ADM

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephenlocke

Reaction score
Wanted to hear from all of you living in California that have ordered from a California dealer and whether you are getting MSRP or having to pay an added dealer markup (ADM).....

I'm hoping that we have a good split between so that people who have current agreements for ADM can use this info to renegotiate once your truck arrives......

Post up you general location (North/Central/Southern), price negotiated thus far (MSRP or ADM), and the general range for that ADM if you feel comfortable.....

For instance.

Negotiated Price: ADM
Markup Range: 5k - 10k

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CA buyer, ordered at MSRP from dealer in Idaho. I called all around CA and the best price was $5K ADM. This was back in early/mid September, so not sure what they are asking currently.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what did you pay?

Honestly, we haven't figured that out yet. I get invoice pricing on them but the dealership only received two allocations to be built for this current run. Mine and a buddies, but if the dealership can get a cool $10k over msrp, I may be fine with them just selling mine to someone who doesn't care that they just grossly overpaid for a vehicle that should have a much higher volume run in the upcoming year. Would rather have the business get while the gettin is good because who knows how long these ADMs are going to last.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cali, Actually a tad under MSRP, but close enough. Got lucky.....but not lucky as I want to be, order isnt pulled yet, allocation 3 of 3...retail, still waiting...