cadillac tail light conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amandrew325

Reaction score
hi everyone, has anyone of you seen a cadillac tail light conversion?? im trying to research for this part right now... any inputs???

Superchips Cortex Tune, AMSOIL lubed, AEM Brute Force CAI, Magnaflow Cat-back Dual exit Side-Swept Exhaust with gorgeous Stainless Steel Double-wall ten inch tips, cadillac tail light conversion, 2" PRG leveling kit, 275/60/R20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on MB Predator wheels. 4 piece T-Rex vertical billet grill, chrome foglight inserts, chrome tailgate cover, tinted windows, nerf bars

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
he can do it, I can't and won't stop him. I just can't imagine a raptor with lights like that. It is like removing the door handles and installing poppers. It can happen, I just can't imagine it.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
hi everyone, has anyone of you seen a cadillac tail light conversion?? im trying to research for this part right now... any inputs???

Superchips Cortex Tune, AMSOIL lubed, AEM Brute Force CAI, Magnaflow Cat-back Dual exit Side-Swept Exhaust with gorgeous Stainless Steel Double-wall ten inch tips, cadillac tail light conversion, 2" PRG leveling kit, 275/60/R20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on MB Predator wheels. 4 piece T-Rex vertical billet grill, chrome foglight inserts, chrome tailgate cover, tinted windows, nerf bars

He is a spammer. Hover your mouse over "cadillac tail light conversion" in his "sig" and it points to: Truck Cadillac Taillight Conversion At StylinTrucks.Com an online vendor of some sort.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
true, and if you look at his sig, none of that stuff is really on a raptor. 27" tires, chrome, fog lights, nerf bars, 10" exhaust tips!? billet grille? :wtg: I should have looked more the first time
:ban:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the hell puts a billet grille on these trucks. Chromes it out and all. Dude do you wanna lower it and chop the top also. Maybe some spinners that'd be nice.