Bumper Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WannaRaptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"coming soon a new "State of the Art" design by Stewarts RaceWorks with a removable lightbar"

Any additional details on this bumper? Will the removable lightbar be for LED bar or round HID lights? Any rough idea on when it will be available? Will they have a rear bumper as well? Thanks!

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"coming soon a new "State of the Art" design by Stewarts RaceWorks with a removable lightbar"

Any additional details on this bumper? Will the removable lightbar be for LED bar or round HID lights? Any rough idea on when it will be available? Will they have a rear bumper as well? Thanks!

The images of this Raceworks bumpers cannot be released yet. Still in the works as far as pricing and a few other details. I will ask Craig today if I can post them. The bumpers will involve modifying the frame rails. Along with the bumpers will be a bolt-on kit which the bumpers mount to. This bumpers fit extremely clean and flush and pretty much will make your front end looks like a Racworks prerunner.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Crap, I can't remember who makes it. But there's someone that makes a bumper that just looks totally kick ass. Kinda the same shape as stock, but ten times better

Edit: found it. ADD Venom, don't have a pic on my phone

-Sent from my iPhone

Yes. I will admit that the ADD Venom is one sick bumper! Probably one of the cleanest, yet mean as hell.

Attachments

• add1.jpg
    add1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 231
  • add2.jpg
    add2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 210
  • add3.jpg
    add3.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 208
  • add4.jpg
    add4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome!! Can't wait to see some raps around here wearin that thing.

Those bone crushers look damn good on raptors to haha

-Sent from my iPhone

SSDDMike

Reaction score
ADD Stealth front

1752-new-bumper-03.jpg

Last edited:

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD is building my Venom as we speak.......I cant wait to see this bumper. (thank you to the deer that ran out in front of my 18 hr old Raptor and thank you Allstate insurance for sending me a check that I sent strait to ADD.)