Bumper Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not sure what I want. Do like that nfab the more I look at it , and its a pretty good price. Also now that Texas motor worx makes that sweet skid plate replacement, I mite end up going with that combo for the front

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is up with your website. All your links don't go anywhere. I can't find any bumpers or pricing?

In case you aren't aware, we do have a new website and we have our line of Raptor products on there. We also carry other name brand products that work with your Raptor like wheels, intake/exhaust, tonneau covers, suspension, etc. Not everything is on the website.

LGE-CTSmotorsports.com

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stealth Fighter with grey inserts to match fenders and sorry for the sideways pictures

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 686
  • bumper 2.jpg
    bumper 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a rpg prerunner (like he said) which is the version that does not require the frame horn trimming that the raceline does.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rpg prerunner with some additions we did

Nice bumper! Is the whole thing custom? I ask because on RPG's website it only gives an option for the race line bumper.... I like the race line bumper, but don't want to trim my frame horns.