Bumper Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another Venom...

ADD Venom w/ 4 duallys in a rack I made. ADD was awesome about customizing my logos, for a small charge (seriously... not as expensive as I expected.)

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^That's custom by you isn't it ISFast? Looks good.

While there are some cool bumpers here, I still haven't found one that I'd like to install on my truck. I want one that's more integrated with the lines of the front end, doesn't stick out too far and has a restrained hoop and also gives me room to mount four 8" old school KCs (LED lightbars don't do it for me at all).

The search continues...

Yep build by me and the ol' Man helped from time to time.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yep build by me and the ol' Man helped from time to time.

Wish I had a place to actually be able to do stuff like that. I'm jealous. Apartment living isn't exactly conducive to custom fabrication. :ROFLJest:

tikka

Reaction score
Here is another option, Haven't heard many speak of them but have seen Hammerhead bumpers mentioned in another thread. Like the sold, clean look of them. Requested info on vent size in order to see if dually's would fit- looks like they pro will.

2010-2014 F150 Raptor Bumper without Pre-Runner

So far they seem to make the best all round bumper. Ain't ultra light but then it will likely hold a paint scratch better without structural damage like the tube bumpers which plates and scews which won't survive too many salt infested spring winter conditions.