Bstoner's build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's 180. Who's doing the work on your shocks? Suspension is tough to get right but once it's dialed it will be sweet!

You know after seeing those 26's I might take this truck in the street queen direction...slow my roll a bit :005:

They'll be re-valved at Penhalls shop.

I felt like I was already riding on 26's while bumpin' jigga man on the trails. Straight up shot caller!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Nationals are awesome! They were designed to work with the RPG kit from the beginning. Since I had the Deavers I decided to stay with those. We will see how they work after a little tweaking here and there.

You are going to love the UCA's and the tie-rods! Make sure to give us all your feedback and some pics.

We put the zip ties on after install to see if I was OK on pressure. I had a trip with a few hundred pounds in the bed and i wanted to make sure I wasn't bottoming out the bumps.

Looking good "B" I was happy to hear Deaver took care of you. Good timeline write up, now we just need to add more to it:waytogo:

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

They'll be re-valved at Penhalls shop.

I felt like I was already riding on 26's while bumpin' jigga man on the trails. Straight up shot caller!

Sweet, They know what they are doing you will be in good hands. Corey and I were talking about your truck today and when we head back out testing in the next week or so, we want you to come out with us so he can start dialing in the tubes for you.

Last week was a blast.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Awesome build bstoner59! :peace:

I went with the National Springs as recommended by RPG and this stage 3 set-up is sick. My front is on the middle perch and the new rear springs are a +1 ... I believe. Anyway, my truck sits perfectly flat now and I couldn't be more happy with the ride and look.

Can't wait to receiving my RPG UCA and tie-rods ... :waytogo:

Please keep us posted on your progress and user experience! BTW, did you add those cable-ties to your air-bumps or did they come that way from RPG?

Glad to hear your loving it Borg. Your new Tie-Rods will be shipping tomorrow and the arms a few days after that.

Thanks again and cant wait to meet Frank in person.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reading your post, was the frame bent from the rpg rear frame support and bumps because it wasn't set up properly?

Can you explain that further?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I think it's 180. Who's doing the work on your shocks? Suspension is tough to get right but once it's dialed it will be sweet!

You know after seeing those 26's I might take this truck in the street queen direction...slow my roll a bit :005:

the Raptor was made to be low and slow. :rice:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In reading your post, was the frame bent from the rpg rear frame support and bumps because it wasn't set up properly?

JTRATX,

Total opposite. Bstoner's frame was bent before the install. He flogs that thing pretty good. It sad to say but the vast majority of trucks we have seen have had bent frames to one degree or another. We have personally been testing with BStoner and his rear frame support and bump kit is working perfectly.

Please feel free to call me or PM with any questions you may have.

Jarrett

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

What Jarrott said! I didn't know it was bent until we were putting the RPG kit on. I've been pushing my truck pretty good for the last couple years! If you plan on testing the limits I highly recommend getting rid of the stock ounce bumps and getting a kit like RPG's!

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Stoner, got any updates on your truck?

I haven't made a build thread for my new truck.

The current truck:

RPG stage 3 with a custom set of springs.
Sits higher in the rear by about an 1 1/2. More up travel is a good thing!

RPG tuned Fox 3.0's

RPG Race Series UCA

RPG tie rods

37's with stock fenders and liners

RPG race line front and rear bumper with the rear dovetailed.

Vision X 20" LED

Lowrance GPS with Icom radio

I think I'm as far as I'm going to go with a DD, other than adding RPG LCA's. I've thought about going w/ the second bypass in the front and a cage for the rear but the truck is so well balanced the way it is. I can go faster than I ever should offroad and still carry motorcycles to the track or tow a boat and drive in comfort around town. I just don't see the need to spend any extra money at this point.

I might have some info here in the next couple of days here that might get me to start another build thread. :specialed: