Brand New SVT light bar and KC lights for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1st PM and not going in line? Hmm, not usually how things work, but that's ok... Since I'm not home, I had the kinda-sorta-g/f measure how much room I had where the truck is parked now and it ain't gonna fit without driving the big bastard through the wall into the kitchen!

Sorry man; I really want one of these and this is a screamin' deal but I want the truck to sit inside more-so.

Good luck with the sale; these things are hot.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1st PM and not going in line? Hmm, not usually how things work, but that's ok... Since I'm not home, I had the kinda-sorta-g/f measure how much room I had where the truck is parked now and it ain't gonna fit without driving the big bastard through the wall into the kitchen!

Sorry man; I really want one of these and this is a screamin' deal but I want the truck to sit inside more-so.

Good luck with the sale; these things are hot.

Sorry Swoop, did not mean to breach protcol. However, you sound like me. While the bar/lights are sweet, I really want to park her in the garage during the Chicago winter. :peace: