bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First things first. What is the leveling kit you are going to use? My quick Google search came up empty on a BDI 1.25 leveling kit.

And your difference in offset from stock will push the wheels out 7/8"
i came up with BDI 1.25" lift in the front as well. thanks on the 7/8" thats helpful. The wheel i want to use in only 8.5". I might have to stick with 37s. but i thought 38s woould look good. always looking to compensate :D

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not really serious. But i came here and asked for help because i didn't know the answer and i get a bunch of stupid responses. my feelings are not hurt. its actually sad that a productive conversation can't be had without a bunch of extremely secure (not) and smart (not) guys and girls making stupid comments. then when i say something about it they double down, which really only proves the point. ive been on here since 2015 and owned 4 Raptors. but i'm a sensitive dummy for asking a simple question. k. fire away scrubs. go through youe meme library :321: