'Best' Seat Covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdof15

Reaction score
Soliciting legit opinions/recommendations on seat covers for my 2023 with the Recaro seats. Desire to put them on front seats to help keep clean when I'm camping, hiking, off roading, or doing brush/tree cutting.

Thanks in advance

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use these on my '20s recaros

Mostly stay in place and dont smell (go to the gym every day)

Only con is the ventilation fans suck more (in a bad way)

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soliciting legit opinions/recommendations on seat covers for my 2023 with the Recaro seats. Desire to put them on front seats to help keep clean when I'm camping, hiking, off roading, or doing brush/tree cutting.

Thanks in advance

I've been using this brand for rear bench and front seat covers when needed on my 2024.

IceStationZ

Reaction score
I have had Wet Okole covers on the front seats of several of my prior trucks and I always assumed that they were pretty much the gold standard. I have not ordered a set for my Raptor yet.... not sure if I really need them at this point in my life.

OP
OP
G

gdof15

Reaction score
Take a look at the Ruff Tuff covers. A member here did a review recently on them for his raptor. They look to fit very custom and snug. Probably the ones I will be going with.
Went with these. Great deal too. Thanks all for legit suggestions.