Best lift/leveling kit for 2023 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lebradyj2

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my fourth day as a Raptor owner and first chat. Thank you in advance for all your help. I just purchased my 2023 Raptor and want to see about the best leveling or lift kit that will both make mine look amazing and be functional. I have the 35’s, not the 37’s and just want it to look a little better and more level. Would a 1” be good or 1.5” and what brands do you all recommend? Or recommend me doing something totally different like 2.5" in the front and 1" in the back for the leveling kit.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better post a pic or suffer a bunch of Prius jokes .... a small lift with new springs will work OK. A lift kit? Don't even think about it.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy there and welcome to the Raptor life! I recommend you start by giving this a read:

For starters, deciding if you want to modify the back or not and if you want to go ahead and change the ride quality. If you're okay with a slightly sportier appearance, Hibachis all day. Can either do 1" front or a 2.2" front and 1.5" rear for an all round ride height increase. In turn you'll get about 10% sportier/firmer of a ride.

if you want to stay OEM ride height, you can do SDI tops hats for a 1.75" height increase up front and if you want to you can pair it with a 3/4 or 1" spacer out back to maintain a rake or leave the rear alone and be perfectly level.

We're an approved vendor for the forum and provide forum member pricing, if you have any questions shoot me a message and Id be happy to answer any questions.