Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something to take note here is that there are lights mounted in the front bumper. Maybe this means the intercooler isnt mounted as low as everyone thought it was going to be.

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-race-truck-front-view.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Something to take note here is that there are lights mounted in the front bumper. Maybe this means the intercooler isnt mounted as low as everyone thought it was going to be.

2017-ford-f-150-raptor-race-truck-front-view.jpg

Appears they are mounted to the attached bull-bar.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Appears they are mounted to the attached bull-bar.

Now that I look closer youre right. Do you think they would put a bunch of lights in front of the intercooler though? Doesnt seem like a very good idea but I could be wrong.

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone can find out when this thing is set to start let me know. I will try to get some footage, can usually see and hear the vehicle's pretty good at the start. They are doing two starts, one am and one aroun 1pm. I will be at the 1pm start..

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Interesting that the 1200 class (factory stock) isn't on the entry list. So no idea who they're competing against, if anyone.
Rumor is that they started a new class just for this truck!!!!

That means they get 1st place in that class by default and some press about how great the new V6 is

As long as they finish
Not the 1st time Ford's done this

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Someone should enter this race and file a protest since the truck isn't technically a production truck yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I was thinking the same thing ^^ show the ecoboost what's up! Guaranteed if someone did it would make for some good articles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk