Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont think they have released any. Foutz Motorsports built the truck so I dont have access to any videos. Im sure there will be a few after the race.

Im hoping we will have something on Monday. When Greg is back in the office I`ll try to get more info out of him!

You tell him you aint selling any of his shit until we get a sound clip of this bitch and we want video of the race.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's stock except for replacement shocks and springs. I posted the rules for the class. Foutz even clarified on FB the truck is stock. Maybe they are cheating but according to the rules the only things that can be changed are the springs and shocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That and the extensive caging that ties into the bed lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Can this really be called a raptor race truck when they created the class for the truck and they didn't actually "race" against any other type of truck haha.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the new truck really makes the old one look outdated

12631362_1120921851260183_902134327763126659_n.jpg

That's becose the old one is an SVT and the new one is FPV

I'll almost wish they would have went with a new name also! like glyph

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
That and the extensive caging that ties into the bed lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Can this really be called a raptor race truck when they created the class for the truck and they didn't actually "race" against any other type of truck haha.

Ya the cage and all that is a given since its safety equipment. No, you can't call it a race truck if it isn't racing against any other truck. It's more of a durability test IMO

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

How do we go about getting a sound clip??

I'm on it big man :stoner:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya the cage and all that is a given since its safety equipment. No, you can't call it a race truck if it isn't racing against any other truck. It's more of a durability test IMO

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I'm on it big man :stoner:

One in which they skip stages of the course lol