Been looking for 10 years, finally bought one.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insangsong78

Reaction score
Hello raptor world. F-150 Raptor has been my fav car of all time since it's Gen1 release. Was looking to buy one last year but just could not afford it and didn't want to pay the premium pricing. But with price as it is now I bought it.

As California still is highway robbery. Bought one from Lakewood Ford in Colorado. 39k miles 2022 Code Orange. Everything except 37 package which I didn't want. CPO Gold. Paid 67k and 1100 shipping cost. With Cali registration, I'm looking at $76k OTD cost for a CPO 2022.
I reached out to like 10 dealership in the 400mile radius to SF, and none could or would come close to this price. Every dealership here was at least 5k over.

Now patiently waiting for delivery truck to bring me my babe.

neovenator

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm pretty fresh too. You got any pics from the listing? You're gonna love it

gt350shelby

Reaction score
Congrats man! After selling my gt350 in July I knew the Raptor would be a truck I’d want as it checked all the boxes. Now my wife drives it all the time Prices in the Midwest and East coast are so much cheaper than out West. I pulled the trigger 3 weeks ago on mine in Phoenix. I noticed yesterday prices in Texas are coming down as well. Car gurus has helped me locate deals over the years on cars and trucks plus bring in the business helps a lot too.