Bed width question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMS4311

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum, really enjoying all the great info on here. I tried a search for this topic first and couldn’t turn up what I was looking for. I’m waiting on my Raptor to arrive at the local dealer and had a question regarding bed width.

Ford’s website lists the bed width between the wheel wells as 50.6” inches for all F150 models. However, I’ve noticed the Raptors come from the factory with a spray-in bed liner while some of the other trims do not. In my experience, this tends to add some thickness. Just curious how much this reduces the width between the wheel wells.

I’m having an all-weather Truckvault drawer drawn up for this truck and the width on it is a bit wider than their standard two drawer vaults. Hence why the width dimensions are needed. I’ve had a Truckvault in previous trucks and they’re fantastic for those who might be on the fence about one.

If any of you guys happen to know the dimensions with the spray-in liner or even better, feel like taking a minute to measure it on your Raptor, I’d greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since spray in liner is one of the questions truckvault asks about I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they know what they are doing, so maybe ask them...

Pnwrider

Reaction score
My Raptor did not come with a spray in bedliner. Check with your dealer and see if you checked that box on your order.