Bed/Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be running the Lomax cover. Light weight, easily removable and low profile

TXRaptorR

Reaction score

YFZ43

Reaction score
I have a retrax but the peragon is an interesting choice as it eliminates the can and does not flip up so you don’t lose vision. https://www.peragon.com/shop/covers...VmpCsea43B7wqFcQU1oGbCsaSieINBNUaAhRPEALw_wcB
Thank you for the link. My husband literally took his cheapie Tyger off of his dodge and slapped it on mine.. It works, but it’s not ideal For what I want. Need to fit my quad in box and will save rubbing for racing. This looks like the ideal tonneau to suit my needs. The 100 day drive guarantee is appealin.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
difference between the Ford branded retrax and the Retrax brand?

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a retrax but the peragon is an interesting choice as it eliminates the can and does not flip up so you don’t lose vision. https://www.peragon.com/shop/covers...VmpCsea43B7wqFcQU1oGbCsaSieINBNUaAhRPEALw_wcB

The MX4 was on my truck when I bought it. It's ok. I've had the same issue of crawling up in there when something slides all the way to the front of the bed (because I'm too lazy to fold the cover back). I'm assuming this Peragon cover would be more of a challenge in that event. The panels fold DOWN to access the bed. So, if you have something slid all the way up front, the panel can't drop. No other choice but go all John McLane at that point.

diehard.jpg

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the backflip on my Gen 1 and never had any issues. Just traded it in on the R and the dealer installed a new backflip. Hope this one lasts as long as the last one.