Bay Area Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

elav

Reaction score
This response is now several years old because I just purchased a twin to your car that happens to have had damage to the passenger side bumper guard. Right now it is held in place with a screw into that plastic base beneath it. I was wondering if you ever had yours fixed and how you get it done I will eventually replace my front bumper because when I purchased it, it had a small band in it, which I assume was how the bumper pad got loosened

Mine also did not have the fuse 27 modification and I guess I’ll do it myself but for now I just have a bag of 20 amp fuses just in case
I simply purchased the replacement pad - which didn't come with the nut to attach it to the bumper. The easier thing to do would be to remove the bumper to add the pad, but I ended up adding it without taking the bumper off. Pretty straightforward to fix. I would do the fuse 27 sooner rather than later as when the fuse melts, it usually takes the fuse socket with it. Honestly doing fuse 27 is easy.