Bakflip VP vs F1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birdman,

That is what I was told. Closes without closing tailgate first. I do not do a lot of off-roading, so maybe the roll-x will work. I will keep you posted.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the F1 for about 5 months now and it's been great so far. The only thing I do not like about it, is having to open it everytime you want to close the tailgate.

DO NOT get the BacBox! It's a POS that I wish I could return!

Also, make sure you order it from a reputable dealer. The cheaper ones you see on Amazon and the like might not be authorized dealers. ..so you get no warranty.

Desmo_Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I debated the same thing, VP or F1. Visually I like the seamless look of the VP and from the videos online it looks to sit a little flusher than the F1. Not sure if that is true, just an observation from videos.

Ultimately, I decided on the VP. It is being delivered Thursday, so will install it Friday.

I'll post up some pics when I get it done.

In the end, I don't think you can go wrong either way.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the F1 for about 5 months now and it's been great so far. The only thing I do not like about it, is having to open it everytime you want to close the tailgate.

DO NOT get the BacBox! It's a POS that I wish I could return!

Also, make sure you order it from a reputable dealer. The cheaper ones you see on Amazon and the like might not be authorized dealers. ..so you get no warranty.

X2 on the Bakbox it is a POS!!
I do like the F1 though