BAKflip F1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a bakflip F1 on craigslist for 250.00, but it's missing 2 of the rails. Does anyone know if you can buy those separate? Seems like a great deal if I can get the rails.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There only are 2 rails for the system. So basically all they are selling is the cover.

Contact morrie on here, he can help you

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i just have to ask.... how do you get one without rails? to me that just scream stolen, as to take it off from an unlock tailgate, is fold it up and 2 hand screws. im not accusing anyone here, but more the ones on ebay.... how else do you get one without rails?

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i just have to ask.... how do you get one without rails? to me that just scream stolen, as to take it off from an unlock tailgate, is fold it up and 2 hand screws. im not accusing anyone here, but more the ones on ebay.... how else do you get one without rails?

I don't know about the other dude that posted, but I have no clue. The seller shows the box it came in in the photo. I guess he could have stolen it and not stole it all.