Bak Flip Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the f1....i have the g2 and love the functionality, but i have a bunch of little dents from getting caught in light hail storm..wish id sprung for the f1.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope it doesn't happen to me at HITH. I will be a bit light on the peddle through the run since I have yet to be able to install the suspension upgrades or the spreaders. Unless I can get them built into a rack system.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the f1 for SDBR, the dunes and a couple other offroading trips. Never had it come unmatched. Did break several support struts. Just take them off of your going to hit decently bumpy trails

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an F1 on my truck and it has not come loose off road yet. I did have to adjust its position after SDBR and a Michigan run. It slid a little forward each time. Definitely not taking it easy on the truck off road. Huck is spot on with the struts. May as well take them off before off road trip and put them back later.
I like my F1 but still might go a different route soon. Either no cover or a retractable cover.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received and installed the bak flip fiber max. It is a very nice cover and looks great on the raptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk