Bak Flip Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my F1 and Bedrug have brought me nothing but satisfaction in the short time I've owned them, both of them have a real clean install.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i posted in another thread about backflips and covers like that. if it sits in a track on the bed rails be very careful going off road the bed sides flex sooo much and it wi'll pop the cover out of the tracks and mess it up and it the bed spread is bad enough sometimes the cover won't go back into the tracks the way to fix the bed flex is get the TMX bed stabilizers to keep the bed sides from moving and flexing while driving off road! its a great insurance mod!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, clkelley is a supporting vendor, he's the head of Freedom Motorsports. His customer service and prices are absolutely outstanding. Chris is a guy who truly cares about his customers. I will continue to support him as he has definitely earned my business. I have never had a vendor (on this site or others) thank me for the opportunity to earn my business. Great guy, great company, great service, great products.

DPick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed my Fibermax like 30 mins ago. I opted for the Fibermax over the F1 because I did not care for the extra 100 pounds that it can hold for the extra price. I didn't have a need for the industrial strength since I'm not planning on having sumo wrestlers standing on it.

It took about 30 minutes total. It was super easy, it looks good, and definitely solid. I ordered mine from tonneaucoversworld for $750 (you have to call them for that price).

Edit: I just went off roading with a lot of hardcore bumps and it did not come loose like some other people have said about their Bakflips.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have yet to experience the bak flip f1 becoming unmatched while I have had it offroad. I will see in HITH if it causes a problem but would like to get the bead spreaders for added insurance any way.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea it's a good piece to have for insurance so it doesn't happen. I've seen it happen to a few trucks at TRR both years!