Baja Exhaust full time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I did a search as i find it hard to believe this hasnt been addressed.

besides the "R" button on my 23 37pp, is there a way to pull a fuse, or other work around to keep the solenoid/valve open?

maybe still be able to close it on occasion, but punching buttons all the time is sorta dumb.

Matt-Talavera

Reaction score
Best bet if you want the aggressive sound is upgrade to a borla catback system. I had a client come in with the same consensus and we did the borla system. Game changer! Sounds super crisp, and you have the aggressive tone too. Your modes will still work as well. You can find the system linked below.

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I think the baja sounds OK, without spending the money, no offense... Having put a AFE ony 2018 and hating it doesn't help either.

Really would prefer a hack to the current system

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prolly throw a code, plus I'd like to be able to close it when I don't want it loud...

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
No, there is no work around. Plus, whatever work around there would be would require more work to change it back....which you were looking to avoid. Just push the R button.

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, I could also stick a key in a door, or in the ignition but would bitch about that too!

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, there is no work around. Plus, whatever work around there would be would require more work to change it back....which you were looking to avoid. Just push the R button.
I kinda want the R button for AwD/Sport/baja launch mode