B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post a link? I am in Cancun and I don’t think I can reach it.
I’m in New Jersey and it’s not coming up on my phone. Again I’m in New Jersey and my life sucks, you are in Cancun what the hell do you need a build and price tool today for...Go to the bar and get some bloody Mary’s and stare at the ocean.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I’m in New Jersey and it’s not coming up on my phone. Again I’m in New Jersey and my life sucks, you are in Cancun what the hell do you need a build and price tool today for...Go to the bar and get some bloody Mary’s and stare at the ocean.
I’m on Day 6. 3 more days. I am just finished drinking a Bloody Mary. I am having me time while wife sleeps.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It worked for me just go to the f150 build and price. Crew cab 5.5 bed, right before limited. I like Code Orange, I am getting stickers but I might have to manually delete them.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It worked for me just go to the f150 build and price. Crew cab 5.5 bed, right before limited. I like Code Orange, I am getting stickers but I might have to manually delete them.

Wonder if it’s region locked or based upon nearest dealer location