B&M transmission dipstick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hello I’m curious if anyone has purchased this and has any feedback (good or bad), I’m looking for the easy way to perform a fluid exchange using a dipstick flush machine, but that’s a hefty price tag just want to check in first.

Thanks

OP
OP
skidmarcx

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I’m thinking it’s my next mod, during the installation of my Titan intercooler I disconnected my transmission cooler lines to make things easier and I saw how discolored my transmission fluid is, we use the dipstick style fluid exchanger at my shop and thought this would make things very convenient

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I installed one last year. The true value of this thing is that it makes transmission filter and fluid service much less painful - at least on the GEN1 6.2L V8 engines. The fluid level must be checked when the engine is running and the transmission is up to normal operating temperature, and the stubby factory "dipstick" is so close to the exhaust that there is no way to check the fluid level without burning your hand. It took three weeks for the skin to grow back on my knuckles the first time I serviced the transmission.

Here is an informative thread on this subject: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/modifying-transmission-dip-stick.56043/page-2