Avalanche Gray or Antimatter Blue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My two favorite colors for 2023. When I was buying I really wanted AG (I like gray cars period). Went to a dealer that had both in stock (AG on a Lariat and AMB on a Raptor). Didn’t even recognize AG… thought it was white. Drove home in the AMB. No regrets. I think seeing one in person is very important for both of these colors. The internet doesn’t depict them well.

Attachments

• IMG_9208.jpeg
    IMG_9208.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 58

PmRob

Reaction score
Fast forward to July 2024. My Ram GT was totaled and now I’ve decided on 2024 raptor and am stuck between Antimatter blue and avalanche. I know AMB will be balls to keep clean but damn looks nice when sun hits. Can I go wrong with it? I’m leaning toward it over avalanche

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fast forward to July 2024. My Ram GT was totaled and now I’ve decided on 2024 raptor and am stuck between Antimatter blue and avalanche. I know AMB will be balls to keep clean but damn looks nice when sun hits. Can I go wrong with it? I’m leaning toward it over avalanche
You can’t go wrong with AMB but it does get dirty kinda quick. Amazing color though.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AMB & don’t look back!

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB is in my opinion, other than carbonized grey, the best color out there.

Pain in the ass, yes. Hard to keep clean, yes (it’s a raptor though who wants it to stay clean?!) black at times, yes( but makes it look menacing). But the color is so dynamic and “rich” that’s it’s just so hard to beat!

Attachments

• IMG_8055.jpeg
    IMG_8055.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8232.jpeg
    IMG_8232.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01959.jpeg
    DSC01959.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7215.jpeg
    IMG_7215.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 36

PmRob

Reaction score
AMB is in my opinion, other than carbonized grey, the best color out there.

Pain in the ass, yes. Hard to keep clean, yes (it’s a raptor though who wants it to stay clean?!) black at times, yes( but makes it look menacing). But the color is so dynamic and “rich” that’s it’s just so hard to beat!
That looks great. I’m retired, I will invest in a nice foam and detailing equipment.