Audio Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmflyfisher

Reaction score
Just purchased my 24 tonight coming from a 23 Platinum that I traded. WOW what a difference.

I’m thrilled because I’m now happy enough with it that I’ve decided to keep the factory system and throw my JL powered sub in. Will be PLENTY enough for me.

If using Apple Music make sure it’s set to lossless and that the connection is only USB and not Bluetooth. I can’t even turn it up past 20 most of the time. It bangs. Going to unplug the center speaker as well to see if that helps.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t get the audio update yet that I know of but I really feel like the truck sounds better in stereo than in surround. Anyone else? I do go back and forth on this. I use Spotify through car play.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 21 will probably get this update in 25... when i purchased the truck it sounded good and i was happy with it. At some point i took it in to have a module replaced and during installation they had make a bunch of other outstanding updates... one of them happened to neuter the sound system. hopefully this mythical update brings it back

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No audio update for my '22 yet just the Ford Power-Up 6.5.0 today.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get the audio update yet that I know of but I really feel like the truck sounds better in stereo than in surround. Anyone else? I do go back and forth on this. I use Spotify through car play.
I felt like this with my 2023. The 2024 with the audio update makes the surround sound better IMO