ASR Kinetic Recovery Ropes Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Ordered the same one and just received my tracking number this evening. Should be on my door step when I get back home!

Same here...

Looks like a little gym bag would house the rope well. I didn't realize it would be white... I'm sure mine will be brown soon enough...

Yukon Joe

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here...

Looks like a little gym bag would house the rope well. I didn't realize it would be white... I'm sure mine will be brown soon enough...

Yukon Joe

Yea I was hoping it would be black... oh well. I'll save it for snow/sand use only I suppose!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checked my tracking number this morning and received my favorite 5 word update.

"On Vehicle, out for delivery" Yea!!

Box was waiting for me when I got home. Sweet rope and great deal! Thanks again imdubious!!

Last edited:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid on 11/13 and do not yet have a tracking number, please PM me.

Thanks Ryan,

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take that back, she showed up on me porch moments ago.. What a product and what a value. Thanks to dubious and Ryan! I look forward to using it and reporting back,

Very appreciative for all the time and teamwork it takes to pull this off,

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a tracking number either. I'm not too worried yet - we're pretty rural here & things take longer to ship to us.

Last edited: