Anyone? SDI 1.5 top hat + 1" rear spacer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blakejordan93

Reaction score
Just got my 2024 35" truck and looking to do 37s but I really wanted to do a minor level first. My goal is to keep the factory ride as much as possible and from what I hear the SDI top hats retain as close to the stock ride as anything else I've seen online. What Im wanting to do is the 1.5 top hat and 1" rear spacer lift. Anyone with the same lift done already and how do you like it? Open for recommendations as well!

FJohnny

Reaction score
I have the SDI top hats and a Foutz 3/4" spacer in the rear and, I think, it's perfect. I believe the ride stayed the same as stock.

Starboy786

Reaction score
Interested in this same setup. Anyone have side view pictures that’s running this. My concern is how much will it sag or squat once you load up a few hundred pounds of gear in the bed

FJohnny

Reaction score
Interested in this same setup. Anyone have side view pictures that’s running this. My concern is how much will it sag or squat once you load up a few hundred pounds of gear in the bed
I don't have any current photos but I'll try to take some and update them on this thread.

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to see the photo's if at all possible as I am considering a similar setup. I had hoped just the SDI top hat without a rear spacer would level the truck. I am in a 2023 37PP truck.

FJohnny

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, guys. This is what I took the other day. Bear in mind that my driveway is at an incline which may skew the stance a bit.
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 13.24.38.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 13.26.21.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 13.26.42.png

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you feel like you needed that 3/4 spacer in the rear or would it sit fairly level with just the SDI top hats?