Anyone here ordered Sept/Oct and still unscheduled like me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jdneally1

Reaction score
Ok. Did they talk to you about re-ordering as a '22 model? Because the '22 order banks did not open until 10/1; so if you ordered in September, you ordered a 2021 (which they are no longer scheduling or building). The options changed some from '21 to '22 (colors, the way options are packaged, etc) so you or your dealer would have needed to place a new order. Did you ask them about that? You should if you haven't.

Don't just sit in limbo...make your dealer do some footwork for you.
A new order was placed. I'm just going off of what the order said as the date. I had researched enough to know they had changed packages. I went with the 37" only because I didn't have to get the blue seats. Thanks

Attachments

• raptor order 2.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People love to blindly throw “pRoBaBlY dOnT hAvE aN aLlOcAtIoN” around, when there are tons of us that absolutely have allocated orders without a VIN. Probably has an 800a, or got lucky somehow. There are still allocated orders older than mine that haven’t been scheduled. I imagine you’ll either see a vin in a couple weeks, or not for 9 months
LOL you're doing exactly what you're saying I'm doing. Throwing out blind comments - "Pr0bAblY hAs aN 800A"

Lol no. 801A. With spray in.

Idk maybe Ford performance is lying to me directly

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ordered 10.6, got a vin and rescheduled 2x. Current is 3.7

Jax L

Reaction score
LOL you're doing exactly what you're saying I'm doing. Throwing out blind comments - "Pr0bAblY hAs aN 800A"

Lol no. 801A. With spray in.

Idk maybe Ford performance is lying to me directly
They're most definitely scheduling '22 801A, w/ spray-in and 37PP

Right

bbeaman

Reaction score
I ordered a 21 leadfoot gray 801A with 35s in June 2021. Built in October. I am still waiting for it. 9 months so far.

nin9r

Reaction score
I'll highly appreciate that info :)
Talked to zone rep. Another month (March) of nothing new scheduled. Making progress, but apparently quite a big hole to dig out of. Know more end of March. Again, fingers crossed.

jek3376

Reaction score
Ordered 11/16, also said it was an early order. 2022 model. No vin, nothing. Just Have to wait it out. Another dealer said ford only built 25,000 vehicles total last month. Company suffering.