Anyone here ordered Sept/Oct and still unscheduled like me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdneally1

Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!
My buddy and I both ordered same time. Mine went in on 10/21 and his on 10/22. Dealer had 5 Raptor 35 allocations, we were the 4th and 5th. The earliest of those went in when 2022 orders started early October. To date, mine is the only one of the five that is scheduled, with a VIN. No rhyme or reason to any of it. Glad I was the lucky one for a change but NO ONE can accurately tell you exactly why Ford does anything they do. I've seen guys post their December orders with a VIN already. It's nuts.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely placed orders with dealers that didn't have allocation. I placed an order in Jan for my 22. I have a build week in April

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More than likely placed orders with dealers that didn't have allocation. I placed an order in Jan for my 22. I have a build week in April
When did you place your order exactly? I placed mine Jan 17. Dealer has allocation.
Did you just receive your build week? I haven’t gotten a VIN yet or heard anything. I just got the email from Ford that the order was received.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No that is not the more likely reason, have you even tried turning on world news ever?
There are no chips, none, and allocations are divvied out based on dealer size and region.

There are a bunch of build dates that were supposed to be scheduled in April, but given there have been virtually no chips recieved of any quantity, that may be longer, and w=once scheduled could be 9 months til any trucks are received.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all. I’m allocated. Yes, I have verified it, and no my dealer didn’t lie to me. Ford just sucks d*ck at this whole ordering process, even notwithstanding the commodity issues