any good fogs for the bumper slots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMAC3

Reaction score
What is happening with the fog light brackets? I saw in another thread that BD has now release a kit with their lights for the fog openings. Who has mounting kits available - any mount kits for fogs that will fit Rigid lights?

Last edited:

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received their pre orders for the BD lights from apollo? Would love to see some DIY if so. Hopefully mine are on their way soon.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Has anyone received their pre orders for the BD lights from apollo? Would love to see some DIY if so. Hopefully mine are on their way soon.

I am sure folks will be posting pics.

Everyone, its not too late to get in on our Group Buy for the Baja Designs Fog Pocket light kit, Upper Grill light kit and Reverse Kit. So far we have sold more kits than any reseller and because of the amount of orders we have processed on the pre-order, Baja Design is already making a second batch and running out of lights.

Get on this buy before it's too late:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/gen2-baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-group-buy-52833/

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got in before the group buy. When do you expect these to start shipping?

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I got in before the group buy. When do you expect these to start shipping?

Brackets were supposed to be coming back from powder coat already so I imagine they will show up on Monday or Tuesday. They are only shipping these out with the kits unless an exception was made and you already have two pair of Squadrons and S2's (or purchased these before the group buy).

Baja Designs is telling everyone an ETA of 3/13/17. I haven't seen that changed but the bracket time frame has been slipping as they were supposed to be in last week.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered 6 lights and the brackets and already paid before the group buy.

That better be an exception and I better not be behind the group buy people.

Aren't you all that. like I said bring it up in the BD group buy thread instead of 3 different threads on the same thing that was answered in the Bd group buy thread.