Any Dealerships Selling Raptor R's at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
So does anyone want to get together and maybe see if a dealership will give us a good ADM since we are buying more then one Raptor R? If this is even possible?
I have a dealership that will sell at MSRP, but I don't know how the allocations work to know how long you'll be waiting. I placed an order with them in April and it's Built. Have a friend that placed an order for a 2025 a couple weeks ago.

I expected 10+ months when I placed the order so pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: I spoke with the Sales Manager and he's willing to place orders at MSRP...again just a matter of being patient.

Last edited:

RedReaper_18

Reaction score
I have a dealership that will sell at MSRP, but I don't know how the allocations work to know how long you'll be waiting. I placed an order with them in April and it's Built. Have a friend that placed an order for a 2025 a couple weeks ago.

I expected 10+ months when I placed the order so pleasantly surprised.

EDIT: I spoke with the Sales Manager and he's willing to place orders at MSRP...again just a matter of being patient.
Send me a PM with info, if possible.