Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got the chance to throw my wheels on and RPG shock collars. Wheels are Method Mesh with OMF Rings painted to match the truck.

Great to see them on another truck...and that your truck didn't float away during Irma! :biggrin:

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is not but you can get it another color if your people are good I had mine powder coated grey if you got any questions PM me.

I’ve been contemplating this color thinking it would look good on my AG scab. Post pics on the truck when you get a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’ve been contemplating this color thinking it would look good on my AG scab. Post pics on the truck when you get a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons of pics on ig if you have one my username is Elcaptaincurtis shoot me a dm so I know it’s you.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will +18 on 20x9 run the spokes with 6-P Brembos?

Hey guys (and thanks, Scott, for working with me on that).
What's the max offset i can go with for 6-piston front Brembos?
Will +18 rub the insides?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special thanks to Scott over at customwheels4u for hooking me up with these wheels! Boring centers out to fit flush caps...which had to be custom since center flange is thicker on these wheels. Prismatic Black Jack and Ink Black beadlock rings powder.

Beautiful truck! What size wheels and tires are those?

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SOTA Offroad DRT 17x8.5 with +6 Offset. 35 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Very please with how it came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud