Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nah, both made in china, both painted. Rotiform has that nice flat cap and recessed lugs though. Definitely makes for a clean look. You could have @ChiefMachining cut some flat Method caps for you though, then it's just a matter of design you like better.

Thanks for the information. I have Method's on my current 2012. I'll probably try the Rotiforms when my 2018 arrives.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@CUSTOMWHEELS4U can you rattle off some American made wheel brands for me?

Id like to factor that into my decision.

Thanks

Innov8 Forged (they'll be doing no beadlock eventually or we can use a trail ready beauty ring on their wheel, they match up.

Trail Ready is 100% USA

Rotiform Forged is USA, their cast wheel mentioned above is China though.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Innov8 Forged (they'll be doing no beadlock eventually or we can use a trail ready beauty ring on their wheel, they match up.

Trail Ready is 100% USA

Rotiform Forged is USA, their cast wheel mentioned above is China though.

Thanks man, chucking around all kinds of wheels in my head

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great to see all these new offerings now

Just some old school methods with some OMF flare to mix them up

KB Style Rings

Those drain/KB rings from OMF are sick, so is your truck. I was checking out your build the other day and I'm a tad bit jealous. One of my favorites for sure.

cashed

Reaction score
what color wrap is that @Sitdown? I looked for that Gen2 build but I only saw the Gen1

Last edited:

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting to this late but why are guys going from factory forged bead locks to cast wheels? I get the whole individuality thing, but your'e going from a strong high quality wheel to junk. Am I missing something?

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting to this late but why are guys going from factory forged bead locks to cast wheels? I get the whole individuality thing, but your'e going from a strong high quality wheel to junk. Am I missing something?
why do we get tired of the same girl ? kinda the same whit wheels. :ROFLJest:
every now and then a little trash is good