Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I will consider that. I will share photos once I have the wheels on.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I scored some wheels off this forum - Method Vex 17x8.5 with 0 offset. Do you know if these will be a problem on my gen2? Seems like he had them in a Gen1 truck../

Also was going to keep stock tires and sell the stock beadlocks. I was asking $1,700 for them but do you think that's too much? Prices are all over the place for those right now.

I know I mentioned it somewhere on this thread, I sold the OEM beadlocks on eBay for a local customer and they pulled over 2k after fees and shipping. This was when they were impossible to get though so maybe aren't worth as much now? Worth a shot though. I started them at 1500 on a no reserve auction.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I mentioned it somewhere on this thread, I sold the OEM beadlocks on eBay for a local customer and they pulled over 2k after fees and shipping. This was when they were impossible to get though so maybe aren't worth as much now? Worth a shot though. I started them at 1500 on a no reserve auction.

Was that for the wheels only, or wheels and tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was that for the wheels only, or wheels and tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels only, no lugs, tpms or tires. It was actually 2k before shipping/fees (I just looked it up) so it was closer to 1700 net.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I will list them for $1300 plus shipping and let them go.

On a flip side - would it be worth getting new tires when I get the wheels? The wheels again are method vex 17x8.5 with 0 offset. I was contemplating that a different tire might make the aggressive look and capabilities better. I honestly do more highway driving since this is my daily driver and love the KO2's. Just a thought since I have to mount these anyways might be worth considering another tire

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I think I will list them for $1300 plus shipping and let them go.

On a flip side - would it be worth getting new tires when I get the wheels? The wheels again are method vex 17x8.5 with 0 offset. I was contemplating that a different tire might make the aggressive look and capabilities better. I honestly do more highway driving since this is my daily driver and love the KO2's. Just a thought since I have to mount these anyways might be worth considering another tire

Could get an MT. I got the Toyo MT for mine. Won't get as many miles out of them as the KO2 but I like the aggressive style. And they're usually more expensive. There are some other decent options out there too

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In terms of quality, are the Rotiforms different than the Mesh wheels?

Nah, both made in china, both painted. Rotiform has that nice flat cap and recessed lugs though. Definitely makes for a clean look. You could have @ChiefMachining cut some flat Method caps for you though, then it's just a matter of design you like better.