Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Raptor W/ Fuel Beasts Photo by MagneticTiger | Photobucket

I just installed my new wheels yesterday. 20x9 +20 with 35x12.50 BFG's. I'm very happy with the stance pushing the wheels 1.3" to the outside where they are almost perfectly flush now. Also pleased with the DDT machined and black finish against the Magnetic. I'm in the midlands of SC, so I'm not able to blast through the desert in Baja mode regularly...thus the reason I went with 20's versus staying with 17's or 18's. Next step is installing my Eibach Pro-Lift springs when they show up...

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rotiform MHG OR with the pocketed ring.

So the ring is removable and could be powdered a different color? I was hoping for something like a matte black wheel and something close to the Avalanche color for a ring.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

By the way, I just binge read all 56 pages of this thread. Thanks for all the info Custom WheelsforU. You'll have first shot at my money.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

one more time.....
have you seen Rotiform's matte anthracite color? It actually looks close the the Avalanche.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the ring is removable and could be powdered a different color? I was hoping for something like a matte black wheel and something close to the Avalanche color for a ring.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

By the way, I just binge read all 56 pages of this thread. Thanks for all the info Custom WheelsforU. You'll have first shot at my money.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

one more time.....
have you seen Rotiform's matte anthracite color? It actually looks close the the Avalanche.
The ring is removable. Check out some real pics of Rotiforms finishes here
http://www.rotiform.com/finishes.cfm

What is the offset?
20x9.5 +13

It was a pleasure working with you on this build Scott. Scott was really happy with his truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It came out great. You guys did a great job.