Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What TPMS brand are you guys running on the aftermarket wheels and tires for Gen 2 trucks? Any links would be appreciated.

I reused OEM's on mine but we sell Shcrader EZ Sensor's. They're programmable. They're $40 each if you're interested. Being honest, I think amazon has them for pretty cheap. I can't speak to their reliability though unless they're the EZ sensor brand. Those we haven't had any issues with.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some Forged MHG's just got completed. They're being changed to gloss black as since the satin black turned out to be too flat.

Attachments

• Rotiform MHG A.pdf.jpg
    Rotiform MHG A.pdf.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 206

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Fuel Vapor wheels on last weekend. 20x9 with 1mm offset.

Tires are nitto ridge grapplers 37x12.5

Still stock ride height in this pic and they rub anything past half 3/4 turn of the steering wheel. Icon leveling kit is on the way but wont be here til thursday.

Attachments

• Rap1.jpg
    Rap1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay Now those aren't nice , I have never seen those ...

Are or aren't nice? Rotiform will give any wheel the "OR" (Off Road) treatment and add a removable ring to any of their designs. Here is another with their pocketed ring.

Attachments

• pnt 1.jpg
    pnt 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 191

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HRE TR106 20x10 +12 with Toyo RT's, 6 piston brembo front 4 piston rear and using @svc Coil Adjustment System.

Attachments

• HRE 1.jpg
    HRE 1.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 205
  • HRE 2.JPG
    HRE 2.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 156