ADD New website up and running.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.
Our new website is up and running. Please check it out when you get a chance and let us know what you think. We are still working out all the bugs but it should give you a good idea.

The last site was horrible!!! So hopefully this will be easier to navigate.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The new site looks great. I was going to say something about the last site. It was horrible to navigate. This is much better. Keep up the great work.

Quick typo....Coming Soon ...not Comming soon.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More gooder!

A couple things:
-There's a CMS message that pops up when you first visit the Products page, filled with some default text.
-If I follow the Google link to your site (as in search Google for Addictive Desert Designs then click the first link) a "Not Found" page is displayed.
-Probably a feature coming, but there's no "order now" link(s) on your product(s) pages. Probably at the very least want an email for more info link there to help people contact you about a specific product
-You're welcome to use our logo if you plan to have a "as seen on" or "proud supporter of" kind of area. I'm not suggesting it to give us any exposure (although obviously there will be some), but cross linking stuff like that tends to help SEO. And it helps give something else so 'say' regarding what you guys are all about.

SVTOLogo.png

Keep it up! I'm digging the evolution.