8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it is O-fficial. My status changed to Delivered/Final Prep this afternoon. Messaged back and forth with my sale guy a little. They will have the truck all ready for me when we fly back. Glad we have a pretty full schedule or I would be a little anxious. I have a prepped car and 4 laps scheduled for this Thursday afternoon on the Nurburgring. That is a bucket list item for me so it is a good distraction. :)

Final Prep Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried finding a phone number for the actual Ford plant and getting a hold of someone who is close to the action for answers? The people that you talk to for updates at corporate know very little in regards to what is going on. My truck has been parked in the same parking spot on the south side of the Flatrock plant for over 3 weeks and customer service can offer zero about what is going on or why other trucks with the exact same build are getting built despite going into production after mine.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my truck has been sitting since October 7th in Illinois waiting to go on a different rail cart. So waiting for a different company to pick it up, great. just when I thought it would go fast lol.