2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Anyone notice some trim not in place on the right hand side of the dash? Just picked up mine 2 days ago and noticed 2 trim pieces out of place, one directly to the left of the glove box and the other above the glove box by the windshield. Also noticed a bunch of very light scratches or scuff marks all over the windshield. Can't get them off with glass cleaner so I might talk to the dealer when I take it in for the first oil change.
I've had my 801A for 2 weeks and have similar issues with the dash fitment. Talked with my local dealership on Tuesday and they said it will be addressed under warranty. There is an Enhanced PDI directive that was talked about on this thread a few weeks back. I printed a copy of it at the time and showed it to my local dealer Tuesday. They had never seen it before, (they also haven't received a 2024: 801, 802 or 803 yet). I bought mine from the mid west and had it shipped to me on the West Coast.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
View attachment 453384The only update I’ve gotten since Dec. my order was place 9/25. I’ve been give. No context as to what this means or timing.

Any ideas?
My original order is in the same boat. Last update on tracker was 2/23 as in production. My second order just switched to built yesterday though, so I imagine that one will beat the first one here.